Making my London Flat into a homely space

As most of you living in a major city will know, beyond how fantastic it is to have your own little space in it and to enjoy the buzz and culture; you won't get much for your money. My dosh seems to end up in two major camps: travel and rent (then clothes and food! :p).

But since I am now a 'proper adult' and cannot go on with only beermats and free posters stuck on the walls, I have decided to try to make my flat, well... funky!

I have decided to give it an ecclectic and retro feel - with lots of bursts of colour.

Here are some of my favourite pics for the flat...

Debenhams at ShopStyle

I also bought this amazing Audrey Hepburn poster for the lounge - such amazing value and really helps make the white room more colourful.

Now I'm just on the search for an affordable but funky shower curtain...

City Belle x

0 comments:

Post a Comment